When K-sport damper leaves the factory, its dampening force is not preset in a specific position.
• Turn the supplied adjustment knob clockwise to increase dampening force.
• Turn the supplied adjustment knob counterclockwise to decrease dampening force.
• Do not turn the adjustment knob exceeding the limit.
• Turing the adjustment knob exceeding the limit may cause damage of the damping setting.
Front: using the adjustment knob to turn it clockwise to the stiffest and then move backward for one turn.
Rear: using the adjustment knob to turn it clockwise to the stiffest and then move backward for two turns.
• When adjusting according to driving a specific vehicle (for example, on race track), it is possible to make an asymmetrical setting for the right and left dampers.
• If it is uneven longitudinally, adjust only the front or rear damper.
• In some vehicles, you may need to remove the interior components before making the adjustment.
• When adjusting the damper, you may wish to modify the interior equipment of the vehicle.
• When it is necessary to adjust the damper, you may need to drill holes in the interior of the vehicle.