• All K-Sport's products are used for racing cars, vehicles operating on non-normal road conditions and also vehicles for demonstration purpose.
• K-Sport's products should not be used in vehicles operating on normal road conditions.
• K-Sport will hold no liability for the ban of this product due to local regulations or laws.
• Vehicles with this product running on normal highways may cause damage or violate local regulations.
• The purchasers shall bear full liability for the component installation.
• All components must be installed by certified professional technicians.
• K-Sport will hold no liability for any damage or death caused directly or indirectly from this product.
• K-Sport will hold no liability for any installation error, including errors due to inadvertence.
D is used as the retaining tab for brake lines or ABS wiring, you can take liberty to install the brake fluid line by changing the angle.
E is the spring rubber attached to the shock absorbers of the MacPherson type suspension. To avoid noise, this spring rubber must be fitted. The rubber should closely contact with the spring and the spring holder. It will be automatically engaged when the vehicle is lowered. Installation of this component is a must !
||1 ANTI-RATTLE CLIP
2 BRAKE PAD
3 PAD RETAINER BOLT
4 BLEED NIPPLES
5 CALIPER MOUNTING BRACKET
6 OE CALIPER MOUNTING BRACKET
7 BRAKE DISC MOUNTING
8 BRAKE DISC
11 CALIPER MTG BOLT
13 BRAKE CALIPER
14 HOSE LOCATION WASHER
15 CALIPER MTG BOLT
16 BRAKE HYDRAULIC HOSE