• This product contains high-pressure gas inside. Do not attempt to disassemble this product or put it in the vicinity of fire to avoid the risk of serious explosion. Do not install this product if it is found having been disassembled before.
• This product has been designed with reinforcements to be used in vehicles operating on terrain. In addition, this product cannot be modified for any reason.
• If the upper holder has been turned with over-torque during removal or installation, the bolt in the shock may be loosened. In addition this may cause damage to the product. When installing this shock, do not overturn with too much torque unless it is absolutely necessary. However, if it must be turned with force, ensure that it is turned with low torque and be sure that the cylinder hasn't been turned. K-Sport shall not take any liability for loosened bolts caused by over-turning.
• When removing or tightening bolts on the upper holder, do not use any tool to clamp the cylinder at the top of the shock or clamp the shock body onto the place where there are treads to avoid scratching.
• Do not bump with force and/or impact the shock body (e.g. dropping this product) If the cylinder has been scratched, the seal may be damaged and cause the shock to leak.
• To increase the product durability and performance, the outer diameter usually is greater than that of the original shock absorber. Some shock absorbers do not contain boots due to space limitation for a boot. For the product without a boot, we suggest the surface of the cylinder be cleaned regularly and check the shock periodically to ensure the performance and increase the lifespan of the product.
• Please note that dirt and small pebbles may damage the cylinder.