• If the component cannot be turned smoothly, add some lubricant. To prevent sticking of the spring holder, we suggest that the components be checked and serviced periodically.
After adjusting the height, make sure the spring holder has been tightened. If not, it could cause damage to the vehicle.
• After putting on tires, measure the distance from the tire center to the fender of the vehicle (as shown in illustration and make sure the distance meets the following data:
Data should be selected based on model and weight of the vehicle. Warning!!
• There is correlation between vehicle height and the spring rate.
• Ease of lowering vehicle varies depending on spring rates.
• The ground clearance of the vehicle will always be renewed after the spring is replaced.
• If the selected spring rate is smaller than the standard it is possible the spring holder may need to be adjusted.